If you need items to add to your Joy Point Bank, you're in the right place. When you feel bad and don't want to do a Cycle, give yourself a Joy Point. Do it the old fashioned way - PLAY!
In preparation for Winter, I'm already adding to my Joy Point Bank, a list of cool ideas that get me to One the fun way:
Laurel's Joy Point Bank
- Paint Palms of Hands with Smiles (double Joy Point, definitely)
- Buy a Finger Paint Kit at the Toy Shop and Use It Myself
- Remember My Dad Singing, "Jack the Knife."
- Play Jacks
- Give our Dog Tammy a Tummy Rub
- Do A Cartwheel OR Remember Being Able to Do Them
- Make Carrot Soup with Walt's Grandchildren (ages 3 and 5)
8. Color Eggs Even If It Is Not Easter
9. Have a Bubble Bath with a Rubber Ducky
10. Stand in the Hot Shower and Glow
11. Empty All My Drawers into the Center of My Room (Triple Joy Point!)
12. Bring to Mind my Best Bike Ride Ever
13. Light a Candle and Blow It Out
14. Remember Dancing to "It's a Wonderful World" (Gotta be four JPs, minimum)
15. Pray for World Peace
16. Look at the Sky (anytime, anywhere)
17. Touch the Grass with Both Hands
18. Play Chopsticks on the Piano
19. Wiggle My Toes
20. Think: "I am CREATING joy in MY life."
Actually, creating this list was so much fun, I'll add that to the list, but right now, I'm going to buy those hand paints, the finger paints, and a brand new set of jacks and balls.
Now, it's your turn! Have a BLAST!!!